Drug Testing Services
Hours: Monday-Thursday 8:30am – 4:30pm Friday 8:30am-4:00pm
You do not need to schedule an appointment. However, we recommend that you call ahead to verify our hours if you wish to test between 12 pm and 2 pm. On rare occasions, we will close during lunch hour for meetings or training.
- We require a photo ID for all testing.
- Payment is expected prior to testing unless an arrangement has been made with our office for testing services to be billed to a third party (such as an employer).
- If the test results are to be shared with another person (lawyer, employer, probation officer, etc.), we ask that you bring that person’s contact information for our files.
- Once the collection process has begun, we require that you remain at our office until a valid sample is collected.
- If collection needs to be observed, please call ahead to make arrangements with staff.
Types of Testing:
We offer urine and hair drug testing as well as a breath test for alcohol. We offer testing services for employers, court, parents, and patients in recovery. We recommend that employers contact our office to discuss their testing and payment options. We do not do blood tests or any physician-ordered testing.
10 panel instant test – $35
Results available in 5 minutes. Tests for amphetamine/methamphetamine, barbiturates, benzodiazepines, cocaine, marijuana, oxycodone, MDMA, methadone, opiates
Portable Breathalyzer test available to test for alcohol
EtG Breath Test – $25
Instant breathalyzer test for presence of alcohol on breath. Detection window is up to 80 hours. EtG (ethylglucuronide) is a metabolite of ethyl alcohol. **any product that contains ethyl alcohol can cause a positive test result. This includes mouthwash, cold medications and beer/liquor**
Detection Window- up to 90 days beginning 10 days prior to sample collection
Hair test* – $200
Sample sent to Quest Diagnostics for testing. Results available in 3-5 days. 5-panel test that tests for amphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, opiates, and phencyclidine (PCP).
*Sample can be collected from the head (if hair is 1 inch or longer), underarm, chest or leg hair.